“Bit of a wait but worth it!”

Tatiana's Steakhouse
Ranked #14 of 53 Restaurants in Catskill
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Went to Tatiana's for my mother's 60th birthday. There were 16 of us all together. The waitress was great! The food took a really long time to come out, but this restaurant makes everything to order so that it is fresh. The food was very very good. They made me something that I requested that wasn't on the menu. At the end of the night the chef was nice enough to come out to our table to talk to us. It was very enjoyable, but slightly difficult as we had young children with us, and a 3 hour dinner was difficult for them. If you go I highly recommend the watermelon margarita!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

We use to have our work Christmas dinners here years ago and the food was always excellent. You can't beat the atmosphere either! Though I haven't been their in a while, I would say that it is certainly worth a try if you you've never been.

1  Thank KennethBurns
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Our party of 4 adults arrived on time for our 6:30 PM dinner reservation, and were seated promptly. That was the only time anything was prompt that evening. We ordered drinks, which arrived 15 minutes later. We ordered appetizers of shrimp cocktail and steamers. After another long wait, they arrived. Both were very tasty. One of our party ordered scallops with risotto for his dinner. One hour and 15 minutes later, our waitress arrived at the table to inform us that they had no more scallops! I kid you not! Our friend said, ok, I'll have shrimp risotto instead. So we waited and waited and watched as tables around us turned over two times! We spoke to the owner. She said the delay was because we ordered appetizers. So it was actually our fault. Yikes! Finally, at 8:45, three dinners arrive, for a party of four. The fourth meal arrived 5 minutes later. The risotto was hard and crunchy and had to be sent back. More waiting. The other three meals were fine. Our waitress was apologetic, as well as professional. Further, we'd like to add that the restaurant was not overly busy when we arrived, nor was there ever a time when there were not tables available.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

The veal parm is delicious. The marinara sauce is very good. Also the house Italian salad dressing is very tasty. I enjoyed dipping my rolls into the extra dressing on my plate after I finished my salad. The portions are generous. Everything is prepared while you wait. One member in our party was very disappointed in the lobster. It was very tough and she could not even cut it with her knife. She asked for it to be steamed and it must have been over done. That was the only complaint.

1  Thank Cac1234
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Four of us decided to eat here as it was close to my brothers house. We were seated right away. Waited a while and finally someone came and said they were short handed. We ordered a bottle of wine. Waited about 15 minutes. Waited half hour for food which was warm not hot when it arrived at our table. Food was good, not great.

3  Thank PrincessVahineMaui