Comfort Inn And Suites - East Greenbush
Four Seasons Motel(Castleton On Hudson)
USD 73
  • Breakfast included
Bel Air Motel(Castleton On Hudson)
USD 54
USD 185
USD 159
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 176/night.

USD 136
USD 132
HIExpress.com
All reviewsthe breakfast areaalbany arearoom was cleanimpressive lobbythird floor roomeasy chairnice breakfasthot tubwedding weekendyogurtwaffle makerhard boiled eggsnight's sleepstaff was very friendly and helpfulcheck in was quickkey cardvery nice stay
Reviewed 19 May 2015

I typically do not write reviews for hotels but the horrible smell of BO I encountered upon opening the room door was overpowering. I stayed here Saturday night because of an early morning graduation ceremony I needed to attend. I turned on the air, hoping it was the odor of the previous occupant but the stench lingered throughout the night. Other than that, the staff was polite but something needs to be done about that permanent smell.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
James G, General Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites - East Greenbush, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2015

Good Morning Priya P,

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention, service recovery is only beneficial if the guests let us know we missed the ball. Therefor, I thank you very much for that. I am also very proud that the staff was polite and courteous. Thank you for recognizing their efforts. I know you don't review hotels often, but hopefully next time in the area you give us another opportunity to host you at the Comfort Inn & Suites Castleton. Thank you.

James S. Griffith
Comfort Inn & Suites Albany/East Greenbush

Reviewed 12 April 2015

One of our favorites. Clean and comfortable. Breakfast included which is fresh and delicious. Always has a crowd but still quiet. Close to the highway and not far from restaurants and downtown Albany.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2015 via mobile

I had high hopes for this hotel given the photos I saw online. The front desk staff was very nice but was more concerned with talking to each other than helping guests. I read a lot of reviews that said the breakfast was very good but I was not impressed. I ate it once and went out for breakfast the remainder of my stay. The noise level was terrible. My room was all the way to the back of the hotel and I was still kept awake by noisy people in the surrounding rooms. The worst culprit for the noise was housekeeping vacuuming the hallway outside my room at 10 pm and banging the vacuum into walls and doors. The website made it seem like it was just outside of Albany but it took me close to 30 minutes to commute to Albany each day. The worst part was the cleanliness. There was a gum wrapper in the sheets of the bed and a very scary stain on the bed skirt that made me sick to my stomach. I work in a hotel and there are a lot of things they could do better. Overall not impressed.

Stayed: March 2015
James G, General Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites - East Greenbush, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2015

Good Afternoon abeaver221,

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to tell us about your stay. I sincerely apologize that we did not meet your expectations while you stayed with us. I understand how frustrating it could be for a hotel to not provide the comfort, quietness and quality expected. Though there were parts of your stay you were not satisfied with, I am pleased that we are addressing these issues specifically the linens and breakfast. I am also pleased that our housemen are vacuuming, though 10pm is far too late in the evening for that. I would love to hear more from your stay as the more information the better we can tailor our service to the guest. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

James S. Griffith

Reviewed 21 February 2015

Wonderful, clean, comfortable hotel! Stayed in a king suite and it was very spacious, clean and comfortable. The hotel is at a great location for visiting the Albany area 10 to 15 minutes away) or if you are doing the Hudson Bershire wine trail. It's easily accessed off the highway yet it feels very private and peaceful. A Nice Breakfast and wifi are included. The lobby is beautiful with a fireplace. Staff was friendly and super accommodating, especially the wonderful gentleman Joe at the front desk.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IvetteDiMarco1242
Reviewed 16 January 2015

My wife and I got stuck in an ice storm and had to make an emergency stop. We found this Comfort Inn right off of the highway near Albany, NY. What a great stay it was! I've stayed at dozens of Comfort Inn's in my life, and this one by far was the nicest. It was beautifully laid out, with spacious rooms, a beautiful lobby. and kept very clean. The free breakfast was good - they had hot things as well as cereal, muffins, and danishes. The staff was very friendly and helpful. If you are going to stay in the Albany area, this is the place to stay!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple