Had to cut vacation short due to Hurricane Irene, and need place to stop overnite before the long ride home. Luckily saw this place on the way, and was pleasantly surprised. The outside was clean and manicured, easy access off of I-90, and the decor inside was up-to-date and fresh. Our room was clean and had nice fluffy pillows, soft blankets and comforter, and clean modern bathroom. The pool and jacuzzi were great. The rooms were quiet and we had a great night's sleep. There is a gas station, pharmacy and donut shop near. We were advised to eat at Mercato's about a mile or so from the motel, and would highly recommend it, homemade sauce and bread! There was also a nice free breakfast, with fresh fruit, cereal, waffles, eggs, sausage, juice, coffee, etc. Was a great place to stop for the night, are happy we did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A rich, traditional decor in shown throughout the grand two story lobby, airy breakfast mezzanine and elegant ballroom space, to set this hotel apart. Award winning hospitality service. Free WiFi and Free Breakfast for all guests. Daily shuttles to area restaurants. Located just east of Albany, New York's Capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Comfort Inn And Suites - East Greenbush reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites - East Greenbush Hotel Castleton On Hudson
- Comfort Inn East Greenbush
- East Greenbush Comfort Inn