“Review of weekend stay”

Felician House Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Canton
Felician House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 6 Canton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 November 2016

We just returned from a weekend in upstate New York visiting our son at Clarkson. We stayed at the Felician Bed and Breakfast and had a wonderful time there. The owner (sorry we didn't catch her name) was a delight to talk with. She really knows the hockey scene in that area. The room was very nice and the breakfast was excellent. We have booked a room for next year's family weekend.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kickaboston

Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

We stayed one night at Felician House. The room was a nice size with a private bath. Heather solved problems that we had with the TV. One thing to note is that the breakfast is more of a continental one than a full breakfast. The listing did not say one way or the other. There was a good variety of foods out for breakfast. Heather did have home baked cookies out at all times. There is also many snacks and drinks available 24/7 in the kitchen.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2015

We love this place. The Felician house has very comfortable rooms. I felt like I was staying at friends house. Very welcoming. The Inn keeper made us feel very comfortable. Heather had snacks , homemade cookies and nice breakfast every day. I would recommend this place if you are visiting your kids at college. It is centrally located to all of the local schools.

Room Tip: All the rooms were comfortable.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2015

Our stay at The Felician House was amazing from start to finish. Heather is an amazing host who has a warm smile and a beautiful place. The house itself is very clean and modern with hints of antiques here and there. We found it to be a great value and would definitely stay there again and recommend it to anyone who needs a place in Canton, NY. Two thumbs up. Three, if I had a third hand!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2015

I performed at SLU and Didn't feel like driving back to CT. So I looked up the nearest hotel.
$$$$ aaaahhhh no thanks, so I looked up bed and Breakfasts. Found the Felician House, was
skeptical because of the website But I booked it anyways. Omg The Felicain House!!!
Was the Best, I felt like I was at my Aunti's house in Martha's Vineyard. Such a Clean Cozy and
quiet atmosphere, and Heather made me feel at home!!! She made delicious breakfast for us in the am. I gave her a big Christmas Hug before I left. Please, if your in town ''STAY THERE'' .

Room Tip: It doesn't matter what room, they all have that welcome home feel to it. But I stayed at room 1
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business