See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

We stayed one night at Felician House. The room was a nice size with a private bath. Heather solved problems that we had with the TV. One thing to note is that the breakfast is more of a continental one than a full breakfast. The listing did not say one way or the other. There was a good variety of foods out for breakfast. Heather did have home baked cookies out at all times. There is also many snacks and drinks available 24/7 in the kitchen.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2015

We love this place. The Felician house has very comfortable rooms. I felt like I was staying at friends house. Very welcoming. The Inn keeper made us feel very comfortable. Heather had snacks , homemade cookies and nice breakfast every day. I would recommend this place if you are visiting your kids at college. It is centrally located to all of the local schools.

Room Tip: All the rooms were comfortable.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2015

Our stay at The Felician House was amazing from start to finish. Heather is an amazing host who has a warm smile and a beautiful place. The house itself is very clean and modern with hints of antiques here and there. We found it to be a great value and would definitely stay there again and recommend it to anyone who needs a place in Canton, NY. Two thumbs up. Three, if I had a third hand!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2015

I performed at SLU and Didn't feel like driving back to CT. So I looked up the nearest hotel.
$$$$ aaaahhhh no thanks, so I looked up bed and Breakfasts. Found the Felician House, was
skeptical because of the website But I booked it anyways. Omg The Felicain House!!!
Was the Best, I felt like I was at my Aunti's house in Martha's Vineyard. Such a Clean Cozy and
quiet atmosphere, and Heather made me feel at home!!! She made delicious breakfast for us in the am. I gave her a big Christmas Hug before I left. Please, if your in town ''STAY THERE'' .

Room Tip: It doesn't matter what room, they all have that welcome home feel to it. But I stayed at room 1
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2013

We stayed for at least four nights, Heather took great care of us, she's very friendly and had a lot of advice about Canton, answered a ton of questions which was incredibly useful. The room was cozy, clean, we had everything we needed it worked well. The location is fantastic, it's just two blocks from the center of town, a little further to SLU. If you are considering staying longer in Canton, this is a very good option.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple