“Pleasant and tasty”
Review of Dalai Java

Dalai Java
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

I was visiting from Rochester and went there based on the reviews on TripAdvisor. The young man there was courteous and proficient. He recommended spicy mocha latte which was excellent. I'll definitely go back next time. The store is moving soon "down the street."

2  Thank Chen D

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed our spiced pumpkin and almond joy lattes. The barista was very kind and offered suggestions for activities in the area. Unfortunately, seating is extremely limited to 2 small tables.

2  Thank Deb M
Reviewed 25 August 2016

I like to support local whenever I can. This place has good and strong brews.
A bit hard to find, as it sets off the street just a bit.
I recommend for those who like a slow pour or are coffee snobs.

1  Thank kelly s
Reviewed 19 July 2016

Most places don't cold brew their iced coffee. I found this place by dumb luck and was so delighted. This was the only thing I ordered, but they had a full coffee menu and some baked goods. If you're into coffee, I would check this place out.

1  Thank Noel78
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Lovely coffee in Canandaigua. I don't bother with Starbucks, so we had been missing espresso for a few days. Good coffee is very difficult to find in this area! Dalai Java is a cute little spot! I had an iced latte with almond or something... It was very tasty, with nice bold espresso, creamy but not too sweet. My love had the cold brew, after an enthusiastic endorsement from the owner - it was excellent! Strong, and very, very smooth. Not too many "real" coffee shops in the Finger Lakes, definitely worth the stop if you need your fix.

2  Thank Bluestar8