All reviews front desk the breakfast area pancake maker excellent hotel clean hotel hi express would stay here again bed was comfortable complimentary breakfast a great stay king room yogurt hie lake concert convenience wegmans
Reviewed 9 January 2018

After leaving a hotel that did not do there job. We reserved a room here and was overwhelmed with how clean the room was and that they had CLEAN towels and wash clothes. This hotel goes out of there way to keep these rooms clean and well stocked with supplies. The bed was great and comfortable. I could not believe how big the room was and how the staff was so very helpful. The complimentary breakfast that they offer is great. A lot to chose from and very tasty. I will be staying here again when I visit family again.

Room tip: I think any room is good.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Steve M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Canandaigua - Finger Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you for staying with us and providing great feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will be staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Very clean and neat establishment. Warm welcome from the desk. Quiet and well appointed rooms. Very nice variety of breakfast foods and plenty of seating in the dining area. Great location near shopping, restaurants and the business district. Loved the laser car wash outside of the hotel to get the salt off my car! Will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Steve M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Canandaigua - Finger Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Thank you for the great feedback about our hotel and your stay. We are so happy that we were able to make you feel at home. Enjoy the holidays and we will see you on your next visit.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

First stay at this hotel and I have many positive things to say. From the moment you walk in it is bright and welcoming with modern decor. I was immediately waited on at the front desk. I wanted to check in early and was told to try back in 1.5 hours so I did just that. The room reserved for us wasn't ready yet so I said we would take a different room at the same price I was quoted through Priceline. We were offered a handicap accessible room and we took it. There were not many indicators that it was a handicap room so we liked the room. The room had a big king bed and was decorated nicely. The bathroom counter tops looked nice and the shower was standard. What kept this stay from getting five stars was the fact that I was woken up at 5:30 in the morning when I could have used more sleep before traveling a long distance home. This noise next door sounded like something was being worked on or maybe it was a guest, I don't know. All I know is the noise went on for two hours and thankfully my husband slept through it, but I couldn't.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Steve M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Canandaigua - Finger Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you so much for the great feedback. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and we will share all the great comments with the entire team.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The property itself was very nice. Clean and well kept, the lobby area was very welcoming. Just the lack of someone at the front desk 3 times that I was at it. My room was very comfortable, though maybe a tad dusty in some areas. but good mattress and fridge and microwave in the room. Very quiet location and close to restaurants and shopping. Price was reasonable for the season. I imagine it's probably more during summertime.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Steve M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Canandaigua - Finger Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you so much for the great feedback. We will work with housekeeping to increase the awareness of dust. Thanks again for the honest feedback. We are happy to hear youo enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Newish hotel. Clean and tidy. There is a lounge area to sit in and an outside area with a fire pit. There is a swimming pool, which was clean and warm There were towels available. There is also a small gym. There are free coffee and biscuits in the reception area.
Our room was spacious with a lovely bathroom.
I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for the great feedback and we are glad you enjoyed your stay!