“Average at best.”

Simply Crepes Cafe - Canandaigua
Ranked #2 of 109 Restaurants in Canandaigua
Price range: USD 8 - USD 15
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A full service, "polished casual" restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. Beer, wine, specialty coffees & frozen drinks, served year round! We take the mystery out of crepes by fusing a French Canadian crepe, family traditions and American classics. Catering options include box lunches, party platters and customized on site chef solutions to enjoy at your office or home! Bon Appetit!
Reviewed 18 September 2018

I had high hopes because I love crepes, but it just fell short. They were nice and accommodating but the food and the presentation could have been lifted so many more levels. A good manager and better cook is needed here, pretty food just tastes better and this didnt look good or taste that good. We came for sunday brunch time and really wanted good eggs sausage and crepes the saving grace was the nutella and strawberry crepe with ice cream was delis. This is the reason I gave 3 stars and the waiter he was sweet.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

This is a different sort of place, specializing as it does in crepes. They do them well and offer a surprisingly wide variety of both sweet and savory crepes. You can come for dessert or for a meal, and even those who might think they’ll find nothing appealing will likely be wrong. I’ve had the Philly cheesesteak crepe and more recently the seafood crepe. Both were excellent and well portioned. The seafood crepe especially has an excellent balance of flavors and textures, with shrimp, scallops, and cod fish inside a crepe with a creamy sauce sitting on a plate with the cream sauce and a red sweet pepper sauce. Friends have complimented their poutine, and they also make a good cappuccino.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Extensive menu, delicious food and a charming setting. Ate breakfast here both days we were in town. Our waitress Meghan remembered us and what we ordered the day before. Impressive! She provided excellent service and was friendly. Will go back!

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Our first thought as we entered we were met with a friendly and helpful staff member. The restraunt is cozy and accommodated us easily. Parking and handicap entrance in the back. This was our first time and the waiter answered our questions and helped us to select our choices. Relaxing atmosphere and comfortable while waiting for our meals. I had a Monte Cristo and I ordered potatoes on the side with cheese my friend had a Breakfast plate and we both had the cold coffee. When our meal was served the crepe were cold. And told the waiter and asked if they could be heated. He said yes and immediately took our dishes to the kitchen. When they arrived for the second time they were hot as expected. Everything was very delicious. The turkey in my Monte Cristo was slightly dry but I was able to eat it. And if you like a good strong brew that will keep you alert when you don’t normally drink coffee everyday. This drink is for you. I like strong coffee and drank this black. The place is clean, beautiful and eye catching. As you go through the FingerLakes area this is a must stop where you can spent as much time as you wish with many diverse shops surrounding this restraunt.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

I travel to Canandaigua for work every few month, when I ask my team where they want lunch from, it is always simply crepes. I have never had a bad meal. Love the fried pickles and the flavorful crepes. you will not be disappointed.