“Handicapped Accessible Restraunt”

Simply Crepes Cafe - Canandaigua
Ranked #2 of 109 Restaurants in Canandaigua
Price range: USD 8 - USD 15
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A full service, "polished casual" restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. Beer, wine, specialty coffees & frozen drinks, served year round! We take the mystery out of crepes by fusing a French Canadian crepe, family traditions and American classics. Catering options include box lunches, party platters and customized on site chef solutions to enjoy at your office or home! Bon Appetit!
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Our first thought as we entered we were met with a friendly and helpful staff member. The restraunt is cozy and accommodated us easily. Parking and handicap entrance in the back. This was our first time and the waiter answered our questions and helped us to select our choices. Relaxing atmosphere and comfortable while waiting for our meals. I had a Monte Cristo and I ordered potatoes on the side with cheese my friend had a Breakfast plate and we both had the cold coffee. When our meal was served the crepe were cold. And told the waiter and asked if they could be heated. He said yes and immediately took our dishes to the kitchen. When they arrived for the second time they were hot as expected. Everything was very delicious. The turkey in my Monte Cristo was slightly dry but I was able to eat it. And if you like a good strong brew that will keep you alert when you don’t normally drink coffee everyday. This drink is for you. I like strong coffee and drank this black. The place is clean, beautiful and eye catching. As you go through the FingerLakes area this is a must stop where you can spent as much time as you wish with many diverse shops surrounding this restraunt.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 1 September 2018

I travel to Canandaigua for work every few month, when I ask my team where they want lunch from, it is always simply crepes. I have never had a bad meal. Love the fried pickles and the flavorful crepes. you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

Simply Crepes is a quaint little restaurant. They are so delicious. I had the Crepe Madame with ham and gruyere cheese. My husband had the Creme Brulee oatmeal and strawberry crepes. The food is very filling and it's fun to share. The coffee is hot and delicious as well. Our bill came $42.73 and worth every penny!

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is very quaint in downtown Canandaigua but very over priced. The middle of the road clientele cannot afford to go to this restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Small, clean restaurant. Best Philly cheese steak ever and best strawberry crepes ever. I like to checkout bathrooms to see if they are clean thinking that a clean bathroom means a clean kitchen and workers who care. Spotless bathroom which confirmed the rest of the restaurant and the food.