“Good sushi”

Add it.
Tokyo House
Ranked #342 of 1,633 Restaurants in Bronx
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Recommended by a bronx Japanese couple, we went for a nice dinner out. Good sushi, friendly atmosphere, reasonable prices. Some street parking. Or you can buy some things at the set of stores across the street that has good off street parking.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 22 July 2017

our family has been going to this tried and tested favorite for years. Their their green mussels appetizer and BBQ squid are a must-try friendly staff and the light piano music is a welcome switch from the tacky elevator music that used to accompany our meals. Any thing fried or with fried components are sure to be crispy and not overdone nor greasy. This can only mean that they use very hot fresh oil that is changed often.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 18 September 2015

I've been eating at Tokyo House for 10 years and I've never been disappointed!

The fish is always fresh, the sushi is hand prepared as ordered so you're never getting a stale roll that's been sitting around. The seaweed salad is fantastic as is the Chicken Teriyaki (from what my other half tells me). I order rolls and hand rolls and the selection of special rolls is absolutely stunning. I also order a la carte pieces and it all comes fresh and delightful.

The service is hot or miss. It depends on the day or the mood of the server but it;s never terrible. Just sometimes you feel that they could be a bit warmer.

If you like sushi do yourself a favor and make your way to Tokyo House. You won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: May 2015