“A favorite for years, reasonable, delicious”
Review of Yama Fuji Sushi

Yama Fuji Sushi
Reviewed 25 May 2017

We always order too much... Delicious seaweed salad. I enjoy their sushi pizza, tuna, yellow fin and/or salmon on a scallion pancake. Hubby loves the sweet shrimp, we both enjoyed their eel rolls, spicy tuna... it's all great. A few beer and wine choices. Great menu, low-key, nice environment, quick & friendly service.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Most of the time this place has pretty good sushi, average miso soup and salad, but beware - one time I got seaweed that I could not even chew through - VERY TOUGH. Not sure what was going on. I mentioned it to the wait staff and they did not say sorry or acknowledge in any way. Scared to try it again!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 20 September 2016

Yama Fuji Sushi always has delicious sushi,,,,fresh and very appealing. Service is great and friendly,,,,atmosphere is pleasant and relaxing. Easy parking in front, disabled accessible

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 19 August 2016

We've always been happy with the food here. Recently we we ordered take out and found the portions a bit small. Service is always very quick and pleasant.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Yama Fuji Sushi has excellent fish, most often served in the form of "exotic" sushi rolls, mixing 3 or 5 or 7 ingredients with varying degrees of success. Honestly, a special this week combining smoked salmon and cream cheese made me cringe; that belongs on a bagel and bagels don't belong at a sushi bR. I confess to being something of a sushi purist but this is the suburbs and compromises are inevitable. When the dining room is busy, service becomes somewhat rushed and too often I have felt rushed to order by robotic servers. this is perhaps lass of a problem these days because the restaurant is not full so often as take out business often seems to dominate.

Date of visit: May 2016