“Quick breakfast”

Cozy Corners
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Such a quaint restaurant. We had breakfast on our last day of vacation. It was delicious!! I would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

This is a pretty typical "diner" with exceptional food. I have eaten here several times and the food is always great. The service is wonderful, too. The servers remembered my order from one time to the next. My only complaint is the air conditioning. On very hot days, the A/C can't keep up and the restaurant gets pretty hot.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Very bad Seafood Platter: Dinner Roll was hard as a rock, Cocktail was sweet and so was tarter sauce, Clam strips was hard to eat, and must Seafood Platters come with Cole slaw this one did not come with it.