“Very relaxing with great views!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View of Waneta & Lamoka Lakes a few miles from the cabin
Hunter
Hunter
Lisa & John
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
blueknigh...
Syracuse, New York
“Very relaxing with great views!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Just got back this afternoon from spending 5 days at Hunters View. Just girlfriend, and myself. I usually tend to vacation where there is more traffic and people so to speak. But, from the moment we arrived she loved it, cabin sat back off the road into the woods a bit, very clean, with all necessary amenities. The views around the cabin and the nearby towns were amazing. We traveled around locally, went out a few times and found the locals to be very friendly. The owner was above and beyond accommodating. He provided us with a list of places we could visit, nearby restaurants, and wineries. We also found inside the cabin a full arrangement of brochures, maps, and local upcoming events. My better half had said she would love to go again during any season, even stated she could easily live there year round. Anyone looking for a great place to spend some much needed time off would find this rental worth every penny. We will ourselves someday try and go again...great place.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: quietness
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
MA
Reviewed 10 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Check-in / front desk
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
GA
Reviewed 26 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
NY
Reviewed 24 April 2013 for a stay in January 2013
people found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Canada
Reviewed 12 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing