“Great Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 March 2015

I love Mom & Pops. I love local restaurants. We've just moved to this area and are searching out good restaurants. This is definitely one.

The Mountain View is nothing fancy, but it's not a dive. The staff was excellent. The food, oh, the food! Their Manhattan seafood chowder was superb. I had the best French Dip that I've ever eaten. The Muenster cheese just seemed to make it. Hand cut fries, yum! My wife had a battered cod wrap that was excellent.

I highly recommend the Mountain View Bar Restaurant & Pizzeria. Next, we'll try their pizza!

Reviewed 23 March 2015

I went for dinner with family . it was very busy we waited 45 min to eat but it was worth the wait . the prices are a little high for the portion size but it is really good food. i had the prime rib which was very tasty. The menu has some good selections and they have something for everyone. the atmosphere is simple but clean.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

This little restaurant has great service, great food, large portions, and all of it is priced quite reasonably.

Reviewed 21 September 2014 via mobile

I've been here a number of times over the past few years and the food is always good. The parking lot is often nearly full so that tells a lot.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I've been to Mountain View many times in the past 2 years. This is a very reliably good place which I think is actually more a diner than a restaurant. Huge menu. Service is efficient and friendly; food is tasty and good. Nothing fancy; inexpensive; pleasant experience.