“Decent food, great price!”
Review of Mongolian Buffet

Mongolian Buffet
Ranked #12 of 34 Restaurants in Blasdell
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 14 November 2018 via mobile

This is a pretty big buffet with lots of choices - shrimp, crab legs, salad bar, sushi, pizza, French fries, ice cream. Something for everyone. They do not however stay on top of filling the crab legs. They have a small sized pan and I had to keep asking to have it filled. A little annoying but worth it. The crab legs were great and well worth the $14.99 I paid for the buffet.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Very large variety of food, something for everyone, also hibachi grill, where you can choose the ingredients and eat exactly what you want, the price is good and affordable and the staff is very attentive.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Worst ever....went here with my husbsnd had waitress give me a crab cracker. When another customer asked to use it. Waitress came over and asked me where it was .i told her lady over there had it ..she made me go retreive it because she thought i stole it!!!!! Rediculous. Never ever again will i go here . I was humilated and insulted. Nice service. Beware....find another place please people

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I stopped here returning from hiking in Letchworth. When we found a small teppanyaki area with sushi bar off the side of buffet we decided to give it a try. We were glad we did.

Pros
1) reasonable price $13 + tax, dinner price (M-Th)
2) excellent variety of items
3) most items well stocked
4) attentive hosts
5) many booths available
6) live cooking area

Cons
1) some items tasted similar and quite sweetly flavoured.
2) dessert cakes did not look appealing.

Overall, for $13 it's great value

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Just stopped in for dinner. My son who is 4 yrs old are so much. It was pretty stocked and fresh. I really do not eat buffet shrimp, oysters, etc. On ice but it was massive. I'd go back. Mostly differ chicken selections, seafood, some pork.

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to Mongolian Buffet? Share your experiences!