“Mommy and Son Date”

Mongolian Buffet
Ranked #17 of 33 Restaurants in Blasdell
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Just stopped in for dinner. My son who is 4 yrs old are so much. It was pretty stocked and fresh. I really do not eat buffet shrimp, oysters, etc. On ice but it was massive. I'd go back. Mostly differ chicken selections, seafood, some pork.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Had a late lunch on a weekend,steady customer flow but not overly busy. All food was hot ,fresh and plentiful. Buffet was attended constantly replenishing in small portions so to keep quality a priority. Desserts were so so but a good variety,server was very attentive. Overall the place was clean , buffet was very clean and everything labeled. We did not try the hibachi grill or the sushi bar ,definitely on the next visit.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Folk's, my son and I stopped by this place while on a business trip. This place has plenty of food to choose from on their buffet counter. The place has plenty of room and place to sit , so there is no waiting at the time we went there. The staff were very friendly and professional. This is a great place to stop by and have lunch.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Wife and I , plus a group of our friends met here for something to eat. They put us in a room off the main room which was great . We had the privacy so we could talk and the restaurant had a couple waitresses looking after our needs. Mainly Orental foods and sushi but really good with a nice selection. I tried to hold back a bit so I wouldn’t get over stuffed but I got to the desert counter at the end and that was so good and plentiful that it almost did me in. Food and Service super and a great deal , especially on weekends with all you can eat crab legs for $14.99. Give it a try , I’m sure you’ll agree.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

If you are in the mood for a buffet, this is the one. It is the only quality Chinese buffet left in the area. There is plenty too choose from. The food is good and frequently refreshed. I have no complaints.

Been to Mongolian Buffet? Share your experiences!