“Very surprised”

Mongolian Buffet
Ranked #14 of 34 Restaurants in Blasdell
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Had a late lunch on a weekend,steady customer flow but not overly busy. All food was hot ,fresh and plentiful. Buffet was attended constantly replenishing in small portions so to keep quality a priority. Desserts were so so but a good variety,server was very attentive. Overall the place was clean , buffet was very clean and everything labeled. We did not try the hibachi grill or the sushi bar ,definitely on the next visit.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Folk's, my son and I stopped by this place while on a business trip. This place has plenty of food to choose from on their buffet counter. The place has plenty of room and place to sit , so there is no waiting at the time we went there. The staff were very friendly and professional. This is a great place to stop by and have lunch.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Wife and I , plus a group of our friends met here for something to eat. They put us in a room off the main room which was great . We had the privacy so we could talk and the restaurant had a couple waitresses looking after our needs. Mainly Orental foods and sushi but really good with a nice selection. I tried to hold back a bit so I wouldn’t get over stuffed but I got to the desert counter at the end and that was so good and plentiful that it almost did me in. Food and Service super and a great deal , especially on weekends with all you can eat crab legs for $14.99. Give it a try , I’m sure you’ll agree.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 29 April 2017

If you are in the mood for a buffet, this is the one. It is the only quality Chinese buffet left in the area. There is plenty too choose from. The food is good and frequently refreshed. I have no complaints.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

I came here with a friend for dinner. I did not know it was a buffet until I was inside. There was so much food it was impossible to try everything so I opted for a tiny amount of what looked best to me. I don't eat chicken or fish so this narrowed the field for me but I still had an overflowing plate. I thought I would sample and go back for more of my favorites but I was so full that did not happen. I did have a bit of tapioca and banana pudding though. I loved the crab Rangoon ( I know I said I don't eat fish - I do enjoy seafood though). I did not have crab legs, too full but I saw lots of people eating them. The crab legs seemed to be a favorite. My companion loved the soup, again I was too full from my sampler plate. Will definitely go back but will pace myself and be hungry! The staff was attentive and pleasant.

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to Mongolian Buffet? Share your experiences!