“Group of friends for Dinner”
Review of Mongolian Buffet

Mongolian Buffet
Ranked #17 of 33 Restaurants in Blasdell
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Wife and I , plus a group of our friends met here for something to eat. They put us in a room off the main room which was great . We had the privacy so we could talk and the restaurant had a couple waitresses looking after our needs. Mainly Orental foods and sushi but really good with a nice selection. I tried to hold back a bit so I wouldn’t get over stuffed but I got to the desert counter at the end and that was so good and plentiful that it almost did me in. Food and Service super and a great deal , especially on weekends with all you can eat crab legs for $14.99. Give it a try , I’m sure you’ll agree.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

If you are in the mood for a buffet, this is the one. It is the only quality Chinese buffet left in the area. There is plenty too choose from. The food is good and frequently refreshed. I have no complaints.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

I came here with a friend for dinner. I did not know it was a buffet until I was inside. There was so much food it was impossible to try everything so I opted for a tiny amount of what looked best to me. I don't eat chicken or fish so this narrowed the field for me but I still had an overflowing plate. I thought I would sample and go back for more of my favorites but I was so full that did not happen. I did have a bit of tapioca and banana pudding though. I loved the crab Rangoon ( I know I said I don't eat fish - I do enjoy seafood though). I did not have crab legs, too full but I saw lots of people eating them. The crab legs seemed to be a favorite. My companion loved the soup, again I was too full from my sampler plate. Will definitely go back but will pace myself and be hungry! The staff was attentive and pleasant.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The food was good but it could have been warmer. Some of what I had was cold. They had a lot of chicken items. There was one item that was never refilled the whole time we were there, and we told them it was empty. It was a good meal but I wouldn't call it great.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

This used to be my favorite chinese restaurant by far. I drive out of my way to go here. Yesterday's visit was a disappointment. I am not sure if there was a new chef or if it was just an unusual off day because this restaurant was consistently great for years. The white fish was cold and tasteless. The steamed baby clams were not fresh. The black pepper chicken had sugar, yes granulated sugar, added to it. The sushi was mushy and warm. The fried dumplings were not cooked on the inside long enough. I also think we had a new server because he never even asked to refill our waters. I will probably give it one more try to see if it was just 1 off day, but if not, we will be looking for a new chinese place.

Been to Mongolian Buffet? Share your experiences!