“Nice local establishment”
Review of Campagne House

Campagne House
Ranked #8 of 67 Restaurants in Bethpage
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I love local and had only just visited last year for the first time. It’s a great place to go for drinks with friends and with family. I went on a Saturday night when they had live music. They also have an outdoor courtyard which is nice in the warmer months. I love the pot of clams! Service is good and the prices are average.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Food was interesting and very good. We had my 70th surprise birthday party there and it was terrific. The waitress was very nice and service was excellent.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Wide food choices from a giant pretzel, spinach dip with homemade chips to stake. Everything was great. Cold local beer on tap and a nice wine list. The bar area is nice, the live music was up front and more seating towards the back. You felt like you were home very cozy. From older people to people with kids ,everyone was welcomed.
Cant wait to go back.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We go here for dinner often. The food is delicious. We get the crispy wings, giant pretzel and awesome burgers. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I went with a friend for drinks and apps. We sat outside which is a nice area. Ordered the fried cauliflower (super good) and dry rub wings. I had the white sangria which was watered down so that was disappointing.
When the bill came we noticed the app prices were wrong. We told the waiter and showed him the menu. He went and checked on it and told us sorry the menu is wrong, the check is right.
That left a bad taste in my mouth, so we went across the street for a few drinks and finish our night out. Not sure I'll be back which is a shame because it's a nice atmosphere and good food!!!

1  Thank kerker2002