“Really like this place!”

Bridgeview One Stop
Ranked #10 of 16 Restaurants in Bemus Point
Price range: USD 2 - USD 12
Cuisines: American
Description: We are located at Exit 9 off I-86 Bemus Point Exit. Appropriately named Bridgeview One Stop as we are at the War Memorial Bridge that joins the Bemus side to the Stow side of the beautiful Chautauqua Lake. Our facility has Mobil gas/diesel, a wine and liquor store, a laundromat, a convenience store and a pizzeria and deli. We have ice, wood, movies and hometown hospitality! Stop in and meet our Mom and Pop family.
Reviewed 18 February 2016

It is neat and clean and the food, from donuts to pizza to sandwiches are delicious! I live locally and visit there often...I can usually find exactly what I'm looking for when I go there!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
wnyroute66, Owner at Bridgeview One Stop, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Aww...thank you so much for taking time to review us. I really love when the locals review and we try our best to serve you. See ya soon!

Reviewed 11 February 2016

I have been in Bridgeview a few times for gas and pizza. Every time I have gone there, the workers and owners have been polite and helpful. The pizza is great and I would recommend this one stop shop for anyone in the Bemus, Chautauqua area. Thanks, Bridgeview!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

You're very welcomed and thank YOU. Appreciate you taking time to give us a review. Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

Great food. Great people. The owners are nice and funny and very helpful. The employees are just as helpful and make great food as well! Great place to go to for food,gas and liquor. If you stay in bemus and need to wash your clothes they have a laundry mat as well.

TAS386, Owner at Bridgeview One Stop, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2016

Thanks so much for the review!!!! <3

Reviewed 27 September 2015

We had just arrived in Bemus Point and spotted this place easily accessible. They are take-out only so we ordered baby back ribs....delicious...fall off the bone and flavorful!
However, beware, the liquor store next door is outrageously over-priced! You will pay three times the normal price.

wnyroute66, Owner at Bridgeview One Stop, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2015

Thank you for taking time to review us on Trip Advisor. So glad you liked the food...ribs are the bomb. Sorry about your displeasure over liquor prices....there are two factors...A)We are a convenience liquor store and we are charged bottle vs case price...usually $3-4/bottle higher. As you see our liquor store is small and we simply have it there for customers who'd rather pay the higher price than run to town....and B) NY liquor, cigarette and gas prices are MUCH higher than Arizona to begin with. Some things are simply out of my control :/ Thankfully the receipes are my own! :D Come see us again!!!!

Reviewed 10 September 2015

great service; good take-out food--subs, pizza, etc. The owners are a very nice couple, who are truly caring, compassionate people. The gas prices are the same as they are in the larger cities nearby.

Thanks for your nice review. Thankfully Reid Petroleum, who owns the pumps, tries to keep our prices competitive even though we're in a resort....I appreciate them doing that as we don't get to set the gas prices. Stop in again! And THANKS for taking time to give us a review...so nice.