“Always excellent food and service”
Review of San Carlos Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

San Carlos Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Excellent Mexican food in Bath, NY (Finger Lakes) Who would think you would find an authentic Mexican restaurant in the little town of bath.
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

The owners are friendly and provide excellent service. The food is exceptional. They make superb chimichangas, enchiladas, burritos, taco salads...And the hot salsa is fabulous.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

The food was very, very good. Service was excellent and at the end of the evening the owner came out and serenaded us with his guitar...just perfect. Highly recommend the short drive out of town!

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Stopped on a whim. The restaurant was not busy which made me a little nervous but, it turned out quite good. The chips and salsa tasted fresh and had great flavor. Our meals were also very good and the portions were generous. The fountain soda was flat. The server was attentive. The decor is a little cheesy but food made up for it.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

The food here is pretty good! Yes I have had better Mexican food, but if your in the area wanting lunch or dinner this place is good to go. Very quiet. one other customer besides me and my family. The waitress was eh! She bought the food n left several times before you could ask for something or had a question about another. She also spilled salsa on my and my husband when keeping off the table. I understand accidents happened. But her response to it was horrible. She looked at us and had "oh sorry," and walked away she did not offer napkins to help with cleaning it. We then went to the kitchen staff to ask for napkins which we got. Not until the bill was given did she come back......everyone has different experiences, unfortunately this was mine.

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

The food here is very good. Service is spotty, sometimes you get a great server, other times they seem more interested in being on their phones or having conversations with each other. The servers look messy, they should have some type of standard for attire. I used to go here alot, but portions have decreased tremendously and prices continue to go up.

1  Thank stayCRae