“best breakfast”

Whitehouse Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #18 of 96 Restaurants in Ballston Spa
Price range: USD 2 - USD 12
Reviewed 7 September 2017

My husband and I have breakfast here often. They make their own Italian bred and rolls. Food is good quality, Oscars bacon, real maple syrup, etc.
Atmosphere is hometown and friendly

kfabes2017, Owner at Whitehouse Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Appreciate your review !

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Have had breakfast here several times. Never had lunch. This time I had their short stack 2 Italian bread French toast with local maple syrup. My wife had the daily omelette low carb special. Plenty of food, fast friendly service. The only draw back is the table and chairs are a bit crowded but usually a solid choice with no wait. Also street parking could be tough.

Thanks for your review !!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

cousins were visiting from out of town , had brunch with them , service was good . Food was good . food was hot . waitress was very friendly. prices were reasonable

Reviewed 29 April 2017

We love their Sunday breakfast - always a couple of special omlets along w/the regular fare. Service is great. Food is delicious & plenty.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has historical and sentimental ale for our family. When my mom was growing up, this was quite the hangout. There are historical murals on the walls, and on one is her signature. I'm sure it was graffiti at the time, but since she passed 17 years ago, it is a thrill to see her signature there.

We had a party of 9 for breakfast. Lots of choices and daily specials. It wasn't busy for a weekday morning but lots of locals popping in.

I had the Irish Benedict - corned beef hash in lieu of Canadian bacon with home fries. Everything cooked perfectly.

It's a little slow paced, but we were in no hurry. I will be back.