“Great Food”

Top Hibachi Sushi Pan Asian Bar & Lounge
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing dinner. Owner and fiance very sweet and caring about our experience. Sushi is very original and good. We did not eat at the Hibatchi side. Decor of restaurant was really nice. We are fans and will fo back.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

This area needs more restaurants like this. The ambiance is that of a NYC lounge. Great lighting, contemporary furnishings & overall upscale appearance. We sat at a hibachi with a large group & a set menu so we did not order directly from the menu. However, I did review the menu & it is extensive with lots of interesting choices at a variety of price points. Our chef was entertaining & the food was very good. Service could have been better in that we seemed to wait a very long time for our drink order to be taken & refills of water had to be requested on a regular basis. I will definitely return & will probable sit at the sushi bar & try that next time. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

We sat at an hibachi table/griddle - which was entertaining and enjoyable. The lighting was just such that I could not really see my plate clearly but the angle to the other plates on the table revealed that they are not cleaned very well. Grease or oils from a previous serving remains on the dish. This is really disgusting to me, so I used my napkin to wipe my plate clean. I was able to remove all of that build up on my plate that way. I'm a realist and know that in these areas we take risks every time we eat out, but this was clearly not good. Since our group was celebrating something, I dared not disturb the evening with bringing this to Andy's attention. But really this is a problem with sanitizer solutions - I would be curious what the health department would say to this film on the plates....... Not sure if I will return.... bummer because the food is decent. Our set up server was very attentive.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

We had lunch from the Hibachi side of this restaurant for the first time and couldn't have been more surprised! The food was excellent and cooked right in front of us with the flames soaring! The menu is very complete and you can only leave there happy.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Go for lunch. The specials are very good and very reasonably priced. The food is excellent and the staff are all very nice and efficient. Modern atmosphere made use think we were in a Las Vegas restaurant without the crowds but with the quality of a high-end restaurant.