“Baby Shower Brunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Good food, nice place parking not great in lot. There were a few things going together with brunch. We arrived at 11am for a 12pm shower and there was no parking in the lot.

There are newer reviews for Babylon Carriage House

Reviewed 25 June 2017

We have visited BCH many times, usually for their wonderful Lobster Bake Special. It includes: Steamed Whole 1 1/4 pound Lobster, Mussels and Clams, Corn on the Cob and Crispy Herb Roasted Potatoes. Always a great meal and an outstanding value at $21.95! Service is professional and the ambience lovely.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

If I could have given this place 10 stars I would. We recently had my niece's bridal shower there. We were in a little bit of a panic mode since the management wouldn't allow us to set up only 1 hr. before. But when the waiter staff helped us pull it together we were ready in plenty of time. Dani and her crew all pitched in to help make a dream come true for the bride to be. On top of it all the food was incredible and plenty to choose from on the buffet and we brought the leftovers home. Chloe the manager on duty was also so helpful & kind. I can't wait to go back to order from the open menu. Thanks so much!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner there for Valentines Day (a few days after) on a Friday. We were seated upstairs but it was so so noisy we could hardly hear each other. We thought it would end soon after the happy hour but it didn't. These service was better than the food.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Went for restaurant week with my husband. Sat upstairs. Very nice atmosphere. Waiter was nice. Could see he was working hard.

I was disappointed that he brought me a Coors light when I asked for Coors. When asked if they had regular Coors he said no and offered to exchange drink. I declined only because I saw he was busy. Just wish he would have told me. Plus would have been nice if he offered me a glass for the beer.

We had baked clams and ravioli for apps. Seriously - only three VERY small overlooked clams. Did I say small? More like tiny. Tasteless. All stuffing. Very, very little taste of clams in the stuffing. The artichoke ravioli was flavorful although hardly any filling at all.

The skirt steak with spinach and mashed potatoes were very, very good. However, the short ribs were dry. The cheesecake and coffee were delicious.

One last thing. I hate when they bring a bottle of cleaner and spray neighboring tables with the cleaner between sittings. Not sure what the alternative is, but it is not pleasant at all to smell cleaner while you are eating your meal.

Not sure I would return.