“What's all the hype?”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner there for Valentines Day (a few days after) on a Friday. We were seated upstairs but it was so so noisy we could hardly hear each other. We thought it would end soon after the happy hour but it didn't. These service was better than the food.

1  Thank SuzanneBabylon

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Went for restaurant week with my husband. Sat upstairs. Very nice atmosphere. Waiter was nice. Could see he was working hard.

I was disappointed that he brought me a Coors light when I asked for Coors. When asked if they had regular Coors he said no and offered to exchange drink. I declined only because I saw he was busy. Just wish he would have told me. Plus would have been nice if he offered me a glass for the beer.

We had baked clams and ravioli for apps. Seriously - only three VERY small overlooked clams. Did I say small? More like tiny. Tasteless. All stuffing. Very, very little taste of clams in the stuffing. The artichoke ravioli was flavorful although hardly any filling at all.

The skirt steak with spinach and mashed potatoes were very, very good. However, the short ribs were dry. The cheesecake and coffee were delicious.

One last thing. I hate when they bring a bottle of cleaner and spray neighboring tables with the cleaner between sittings. Not sure what the alternative is, but it is not pleasant at all to smell cleaner while you are eating your meal.

Not sure I would return.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

We had my daughters baby shower on March 26 2017 in the private room upstairs with the brunch everything was wonderful I got so much feedback from family and friends of how the food was delish and the staff was there for our every need and worked very hard thanks to Danielle and Chloe u did a excellent job!!

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

The price fixe dinners are a great deal, no budget busting here. Three courses, appetizer, entree and dessert. The Asian calamari is flavorful. I enjoyed the salmon with a horseradish crust, prepared as requested; my dining companion was pleased with the quality and preparation of the skirt steak. Dessert was a generous slice of cheesecake with raspberry sauce, considering it was a price fixe. Ice cream was another option. Parking can be limited during weekends. The restaurant shares a parking lot with strip mall stores and a laundromat.
Active bar scene on weekends.
Modern nautical decor.
Overall, enjoyable experiences after several visits.

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a few drinks, although it was extremely dead, the bar tender was very friendly and attentive, without being over bearing. They had a great 2 for 1 Happy Hour Special also. Hopefully it will be a little more lively next time we stop in.