“Not lovin' it!”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Waterflow
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

We arrived about 4:30 on Sunday afternoon. The restaurant was not busy. The service was friendly, the food was typical Mc Donald's. It was not hot, it was not fresh, but it was expected. I don't go to Mc Donald's for gourmet food.

I did, however, have some real issues. Number one, I use a wheelchair. They had EVERY handicapped space blocked off for a truck. This is illegal. When I did make it in, the food was not made correctly. A McCafe iced coffee coffee was ordered, we were told they had a sugar free flavor (we order this frequently in our home area--we were traveling). They charged for the expensive flavored, ice coffee but gave her regular coffee served over ice. We could have done that. I ordered hamburgers, but they came with cheese.

Finally, the bathroom was reasonably clean but the handicapped restroom had a broken toilet paper dispenser. The lid would not stay up and blocked the toilet.

I don't expect much but I do expect to be able to get into the building, receive the food I ordered, I use the restroom.

1  Thank ArkansasDisneyaddict

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!