“Retired educator”

Cuisines: Asian, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Pleasently surprised.Huge portions decent wine list.service variety of food selections from seafood to Asian.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

The worse service I have ever had!! Waiter was bad the supposably owner GM was extremely rude and looked like she was gonna pick a fight and they got really mad at my nephew for asking what they had to drink and the waiter told him a 4 yr ild mind I to look at the front of the menu the drinks are there... Really!!! Shrimp scampi wasn't scampi , clam linguini super dry and so on and so on... Terrible all around!!! Will never go back and if your smart you would too!!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Staying at the nearby recreational facility looking for food that first night after driving we chose this location. Food was well prepared the beer was cold. We were able to relax which was what we were hoping for. In all a very good choice.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

We go there at least three times a month love the seafood my favorite is the Seafood combo going there again today I always get the same thing my husband always gets fish or the combo love this place

Going today I will get a photo and attach later

Reviewed 19 August 2018

I am gluten free but hubby is not. I ordered the mahi mahi with stir fry vegetables but because of the soy in the vegetables I got a very bland mango salsa. Hubby ordered the green chile chicken fried steak and said that it was ok but said the patty was a pre-made rather than fresh made. The waitress was very nice and service was excellent.