“A must stop. Great food! ”
Review of Pacific Grill

Pacific Grill
Price range: USD 7 - USD 26
Cuisines: Asian, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped into town for a short break. My partner and I drove by and saw a packed parking lot. We drove back a few minutes later to give it a shot. So glad we did. Excellent service, friendly faces, and great home cooked food. Both the pasta dish and the Asian peanut dish were amazing. Dinner for two, couple beers a piece, and 22% tip was just over $50. Definately returning on our next trip.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 30 July 2018

My wife and I celebrated our anniversary at the Pacific Grill. My wife had peanut chicken and I had cod with fries. Our server was a gentleman named "Sonny" who is the most talented waiter we have been served by in years. f you have great food and just superb service you will have an incredible evening. I am originally from New England and spent lots of time in Maine. I know seafood. The Seafood was comparable to the best I have had in Maine. Even Chef Ramsey would be proud of the quality and flavor of the seafood. Sonny was always there to assist yet he never "hung over us". f you want a fun evening with terrific food and service check of the Pacific Grill

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Jeff B
soulkitchen, Owner at Pacific Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

What a wonderful review! Much appreciated. Thank you.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

The mahi was the excellent. Nice small salad bar. Great sourdough bread. The shrimp scampi was a big hit.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 24 July 2018

We have never been disappointed eating at the Pacific Grill. We ate there when they were smaller and at a different location and followed them when they moved. They have a varied menu with a lot of tasty items. I always liked their mixed grill and their salad bar is the best in town. Service is great and the food is delivered in a timely manner. An enjoyable dining experience.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Great food! You will not be disappointed! Salads were great! Chinese food was awesome!! Would definitely eat there again!

Date of visit: April 2018