“Inside-Outside”
Review of A & B Drive In

A & B Drive In
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 11 July 2017

A&B Drive In is a no nonsense, no frills , no whining allowed eatery. There you can choose either inside or outside dining. You will find on the menu some very tasty enchiladas, tostadas, tacos, and more. Their green chile cheeseburgers are among the best anywhere. The cooks there use the best chiles to be found in the Rio Grande Valley, the home of chile country. Hatch is but forty miles downstream furnishing the world with its picant veggie. Go try A&B. You will like it.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

This place used to be amazing. Maybe it's because they don't have Big A Burger to compete with anymore or maybe Jimmy is just getting old? Either way dishes that used to cost $8 for a large square takeaway filled with food are now $16 for a small rectangle takeaway filled with food. It really depends when you go. Sometimes the burgers are delicious sometimes they're so boring I wish I stayed at home. $5-$6 for a chile relleno burrito is also a bit excessive when for $20 I can make 2 dozen plus of them.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Good Mexican food can't find it any better anywhere. got a order of enchiladas and the chili was really hot I asked the owner if they had some that wasn't so hot and they said no but we will replace it with whatever you want. so that made me happy. That's the only time ever that I had to complain, but the chili was great I'm just a gringo so it was to hot for me. LoL

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Green chili cheeseburger, chili dog, waffle fries, onion straws and a butterscotch milkshake calmed me down after the drive back from Gila Dwellings. The onion straws were more like petals and the chili on the dog was only liquid with no meat. The service was fast and shake was great. The people were nice and we Road out the early evening storm dining inside.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

My wife and I were visiting the Riverbend Hot Springs in T or C and this was the very first place where we ate. It was standard burgers and fast food fare, but it was pretty good and at a reasonable price.