“Cute wineshop”
Review of Parcht

Parcht
Ranked #8 of 134 Restaurants in Taos
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Nice little wineshop conveniently located in Taos Plaza. They have a great selection of wines and snacks. We will stop by again!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

This is a great spot for friends and couples, they have a good selection of wines, a few beers on tap and perfect pairings of cheese and meats. I always enjoy spending a couple hours with those closest to me in this intimate setting. The servers are knowledgeable on every pairing, and I have tried quite a few items I normally would not order on my own. If you happen to be in Taos visiting or live here I recommend checking this place out!

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Wonderful selection of wines, charcuterie and cheese for a fair price. Will probably be back before my trip is over to try a few more selections

Reviewed 20 June 2018

After walking around the plaza, we wanted to get a bite to eat and drink and had heard about Parcht, so we decided to try it. It is a nice place to sit and relax away from the noise of the street and have a nice glass of wine. We decided to build our own board of cheeses and meats and when it arrived it was a very generous portion of cheese, meats, bread, with the addition of olives, peppers, and pickles. Wonderful exotic cheeses and meats went very well together along with the wine we had ordered The bread was excellent and it was a good portion - enough to get us through our bites of goodness. We plan on making another visit next time we are in Taos.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped in here for a quick drink and snack and ended up staying for a couple hours! The proprietors are really friendly and knowledgeable. The charcuterie is excellent. Try the mole salami if you can. It's ridiculously good.