“A nice find”
Review of Earlene's Cafe

Earlene's Cafe
Ranked #37 of 131 Restaurants in Taos
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Quick trip to Taos when we discovered Earlene’s on the main highway going into town. Earlene’s appealed because everything is freshly made, on site. I don’t think you could go wrong with breakfast of lunch – while we were there they were serving both. The (New Year’s) black pea soup was especially good, as was the bacon, Lettuce and Tomato sandwich as a lunch combo. The atmosphere is light and open, the servers were helpful, friendly and fast. Go to Earlene’s for fresh, wholesome, homemade, quality food – you’ll be glad you gave this spot a try. You will probably return – it’s real good.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

New Year's Day late breakfast. Every place in town that we usually eat at was closed or with lengthy wait. Heading south to Albuquerque and just checking out anything along the way. Actually went past this and doubled back. There was plenty of room for our party of 7. Food was great and service also excellent. 3 people had the biscuits and gravy and that was a huge serving. Two had the carne adovada plate that they really liked. Two of us had the mini platter - a giant pancake, egg and sausage. Everything is very fresh and made in house. Also had some bakery items for sale that looked great but we didn't indulge.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Traveling on road trip with 6 guys. Found this gem of a place. Earlene greeted us and boy did we eat well. Omelette, French Toast, Eggs Bombedict and To go cinnamon rolls were all amazing. These 6 guys have traveled a lot and we agree that this was best breakfast overall we all had ever had. Service was just so much fun, helpful and timely. GO TO EAT WELL!!

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I get the Eggs Benedict every time I go out for breakfast at any restaurant I go to. Earlene's Eggs Benedict might just be the best I have ever had...maybe top 2...the hollandaise sauce has so much flavor, it absolutely makes this dish unforgettable!

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We ate here on a Sunday morning and were super pleased. This is such a cute place!! Really nice menu. I had lunch (so what if it's 9am! Tuna melt was delicious. They make their own focaccia and bakery. I had"seeded" focaccia which was great. My husband had an omelet that he really enjoyed. Everything is fresh.
This Cafe is opposite end of the shops but NOT far. Got a car? GO!