“Great food and atmosphere ”
Review of Taos Diner II

Taos Diner II
Ranked #43 of 131 Restaurants in Taos
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Taos Diner 1 & 2 were highly recommended by our vacation home owner and several locals. I am so glad we took there advice but sorry we waited until the second to last day. The red chile sauce was the best that I had in Taos and almost as good as my favorite place in Santa Fe. I enjoyed it so much that I ate it again the next day, on our way out of town.

It's great that they have gluten-free options as well. My wife had a combo with a gluten-free pancake that was big enough that she could have eaten only the pancake and been really full.

Our waitress, Ivanna, was awesome. She was extremely friendly and had lots of recommendations for us as tourists. She was also very attentive and was the reason that we made sure to go back to Taos Diner 2, rather than go check out 1, which was closer to where we had been staying and would have been slightly easier to visit 1 when leaving town.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Had a delicious breakfast with the family. Very generous plates. Good prices,great service and ambiance. The breakfast burrito was a hit with my teenage boys. Will definitely recommend and be back for more!

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Busy place. We had a very good breakfast and enthusiastic service. One of our better meals in Taos. Nothing fancy-who cares?

Reviewed 31 October 2016

Nice down-home atmosphere, huge menu, affordable, bit portions, homemade breads. A single pancake is a meal.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

We stopped for a late lunch and had burritos with a gross red chili and rellenos which they burned, eeew, bcz i wanted crispy not soft. It was inexpensive but not worth the stop for us.