“Fast, courteous service, fresh ingredients”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #89 of 131 Restaurants in Taos
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Great experience at this clean and courteous subway. Ingredients were fresh, servers friendly. I enjoyed a turkey breast on whole wheat

Reviewed 24 March 2017

My man and I went here for dinner after a long day at work. We both got footlong subs with veggies and cheese. YUM!

The dining room and ladies room were both nice and clean. The dining room is spacious.

This is the only Subway I've ever been in where they serve the sandwiches in cute little baskets. Nice touch!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

We stopped at Subway for a quick sandwich before doing our weekly shopping at Lowe's Market. My wife chose the sandwich fixings in a salad bowl. This was her first experience with this option and reported that it was exceptional. I ordered the new traditional sliced turkey and pepper jack cheese on the whole wheat roll. The turkey is far superior in quality to the reconstituted turkey that Subway has typically used in the past.

Reviewed 28 September 2014

Monthly selection always great. Combine that with fast outstanding customer service and you have a great restaurant.