“Great New Mexican Breakfast”
Review of Taos Diner

Taos Diner
Ranked #11 of 134 Restaurants in Taos
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 11 October 2018

I had a MONSTER breakfast burrito with chorizo, beans, green chilis and potatos. It was smothered in delicious green chili and melty cheese. The burrito was huge. I couldn't eat it all. My wife had eggs with green chilis and a huge homemade biscuit. Also delicious. The food is inexpensive and really good. The coffee is organic and super delicious! It's a very old "hole in the wall" type restaurant, which is my favorite kind! Lots of locals eating here.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch on our last day in Taos - wish it had been the first! The veggie burger & sweet potato fries were perfect. My husband had the fish tacos and said they were outstanding. Can’t wait to go back - next visit!

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Small diner with a varied breakfast and lunch menu. I had the beef burrito which was enough for 3 meals. The red Chile sauce was seasoned perfectly and the burrito came with rice and black beans. My friend had the fish tacos and she said they were the best she’d ever had.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

This is diner food at it;s finest. Overloaded plates dripping with gravy and sauces that can't be good for you.

There are two locations for this diner - we actually visited both. One is a little further out of town - same food - easier parking.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

I wrote a review of Taos Diner AUG 5, 2014, titled "Best Fish Tacos Ever!" Something's changed though: The soft corn tortillas are the same, the fried, breaded fish is the same, the chipotle mayo is the same, all delicious. It must be the slaw, something's missing from its former creamy, tasty self...