“Delicious”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2018

this is a step back to the 60s decor, clean and fun. The service is outstanding and the food...delicious. Steak was perfectly prepared, tender although thin, but thin seems the standard any more no matter where you order a steak. Frankly, I'd gladly pay a few extra dollars for a prime grade 1 1/2" thick piece of beef, but I cannot seem to find one any more.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

Came at recommendation of hotel desk. Great advice. Brisket was so tender I could have cut it with a spoon. Best I've ever had. Had happy hour marguaritas for $6.50. Good drink for the money.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We asked the hotel desk for a recommendation for a Mexican restaurant, that also served other things, and they sent us here. Great food, lots of choices and a great place to take the family. The servers were very friendly and knowledgeable about the menu and drinks which is always good. We sat at a table that reminded me of a kitchen table and loved it. Would definitely go back!

Reviewed 20 September 2018

This was my first time with what I hear are new owners. Happy hour margs mostly ice. Food was delicious but small portions compared to Colorado. Paying for chips and salsa? Maybe the Taos rent is high?

Reviewed 24 August 2018

When we asked at the hotel for a steakhouse recommendation he said Casa de Valdez. We were not disappointed. Steaks were tender an flavorful and grilled to everyone's liking. Our waitress, Tilly, was very attentive and friendly. We were so much at home they had to remind us when it was time for them to close.