“Just the Thing”
Review of All is Well LC

All is Well LC
Ranked #1 of 9 Fun & Games in Taos
More attraction details
Owner description: When you need answers, give All is Well LC a call at 1-575-737-3045 (toll free). This is our twelfth year helping folks in Taos, New Mexico. Enjoy your intuitive clairvoyant reading, in our cozy adobe office in the Historic Couse House, near the central Plaza. Open 9 am to 9 pm, by appointment. Take home new perspectives on your life, love, career, health, spiritual path, etc. Experience the transformational energy for which Taos is famous.
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Catherine has come to my aid on numerous occasions now. Bless this woman! Just when you think there is no end in sight, she provides the answers (and further questions) to help streamline the attention of an evolving monkey flailing in deep water. With no dearth of enthusiasm, insight, or worldly knowledge, this being is an unequaled boon to encounter on any earthly journey. Thank You again and always, Catherine.

CatherineRalston, Owner at All is Well LC, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Thank you, Isabelle. We are each evolving monkeys flailing in deep water. Please give me a call. I love your expression. Let's talk.

All reviews
"journey"
"earthy"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 24 February 2018

I am so glad we stumbled upon Catherine! From the moment we called I knew she was taking this experience seriously. She asked us to come in a few hours so that she could spend 2 hours in trance so she would be ready when we arrived. This was very different than the walk off the street, crystal ball types of psychics you see in large cities. Her reading was amazing and I am still feeling the effects of the wisdom and insight that she shared. Definitely stop by if you are in Taos.

1  Thank Molly L
CatherineRalston, Owner at All is Well LC, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you, Molly. Just to clarify: the wisdom and insight comes through me, not from me. The preparation time is to get myself out of the way, so I can more clearly discern the answers arriving to your questions, and convey that information to you, without distorting it.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

I am so glad I found Catherine. I am a spiritual person on my own journey but every now and then life stumps you. Catherine is a gifted and compassionate psychic and she helped me understand this little road block I was having so I could move forward with confidence. I would definitely recommend her if you need accurate insight into a specific situation.

1  Thank Kimberly M
CatherineRalston, Owner at All is Well LC, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

That's exactly what I always want: for you to get the new perspective so you can move forward, making fruitful choices.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

I came upon Catherine's pamphlet with phone number at the Taos Farmhouse Cafe & Bakery. I was able to get an appointment very quickly, because my questions were time sensitive.

My goal was to ask some pressing questions I had covering health issues. When I arrived we clicked immediately and after briefly discussing the process she started on my questions. Even though I stayed longer than originally planned, only the time that was covered was clocked. I received very satisfactory answers to my questions and left her with clear focus as to my next steps. She even gave me a follow-up phone call to check in on me.

I highly recommend Catherine for her warmth, wisdom, thoroughness and quality of readings and I would return another time.

1  Thank rcgTrips
CatherineRalston, Owner at All is Well LC, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear RCG, It was so exciting to hear you are actually moving forward, implementing the guidance you received during the reading, and already seeing beneficial results.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I've been concerned about certain issues for years. I wanted to know the truth. Catherine saw things she had no way of knowing, and also received information for me about what had been bothering me. What a relief! I thought she would confirm bad suspicions, but instead, a great weight has been lifted off my heart.
If you have a problem with work, or health, or relationships, I would highly recommend a session with Catherine.

CatherineRalston, Owner at All is Well LC, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

I waited for months, watching you avoiding asking for an appoinment for a reading, for fear of what might be revealed
When you finally sat down, and the information came in, I was in tears. That seldom happens for me during a reading, maybe twice in a year. I was so touched. The news was so deep, and so good. Reading for you was an honor.