“Spirit Guides & Guardian Angels & Hell!”
Review of All is Well LC

All is Well LC
Ranked #1 of 9 Fun & Games in Taos
More attraction details
Owner description: When you need answers, give All is Well LC a call at 1-575-737-3045 (toll free). This is our twelfth year helping folks in Taos, New Mexico. Enjoy your intuitive clairvoyant reading, in our cozy adobe office in the Historic Couse House, near the central Plaza. Open 9 am to 9 pm, by appointment. Take home new perspectives on your life, love, career, health, spiritual path, etc. Experience the transformational energy for which Taos is famous.
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Come prepared with well thought out questions, not the questions you can answer yourself. Catherine is very generous with her time. She clocks out and offers her personal insight, off the clock, throughout your session. I was in town for a week this last October and visited with her three times, "psychic vacation", so to speak. What stands out most from my last visit was a question I asked her about Hades. Question was "why would anyone choose to go to hades"? Her rebuttal was "why would you choose to have a hell-ish experience on earth"? Not sure if that answer was from her personal insight or one of my "smartass spirit guides" but I can't quite shake the
answer.

CatherineRalston, Owner at All is Well LC, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Well, I'm not in trance, so take this with a grain of salt: ego.

All reviews
"journey"
"earthy"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I was really feelings lost and I have seen psychics before and needed some spiritual guidance. I have found Catherine's website and was desperate to give it a try. All I said, was I need help with my relationship and she told me everything and was spot on with everything going on in my life. She gave me so much insight and helped me see the light. I will definitely be calling again!

CatherineRalston, Owner at All is Well LC, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you, Alexandra. I get questions about relationships more than about any other topic. The information is usually specific and corroborates what you already suspect. It's reassuring to have it confirmed, though, isn't it? So now you can move forward, confidently making your next choices.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I came across Catherine's card in my hotel, and on a whim I called her. It was one of the most interesting and insightful hours that I have spent. I left feeling a sense of calm, and redirection. She was caring, warm, and her office is professional. It was a perfect way to spend a Saturday morning in the enchanted land of Taos!

CatherineRalston, Owner at All is Well LC, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Doing a reading is my favorite way to spend a Saturday morning! And I'm glad you like the office. I was blessed to be led into such a peaceful, supportive environment, for myself as well as for my clients. This airy old adobe building is a crucial piece of historic Taos.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Wow! I just had a reading with Catherine Ralston at All is Well LC. I have had several readings with her and each one has delivered specific, accurate and very useful information. But today's session was mind blowing. I was greeted by Catherine's customary welcoming hug. I had prepared several questions about issues that had been challenging me. Each answer was thorough, focused and spot on. I left her feeling like I was walking on air! If you're looking for some insight and clarity in your life, Catherine's the real deal!!

CatherineRalston, Owner at All is Well LC, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Walking on air! What a lovely feeling; but what I'm wanting for you, is grounded, useful and appropriate information, and specific actions, yielding results that serve your life well. I'm wanting you feeling lighter for a long period after you float out of the office...