Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 am
Review Highlights
Amazing!

What an amazing studio/home! I’m still in awe at the design of it. The owners/potters took the time... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Chachysmom
Charming!

My husband and I stopped in to pick up a last minute Christmas gift, and I couldn't believe we had... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Jordymcca
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Taos
from USD 19.53
from USD 138.00
from USD 80.00
from USD 115.00
More Info
All reviews wood fire beautiful pieces angel fire enchanted circle jo anne home studio their beautiful home pieces of art gracious hosts each piece bought several whole process detailed explanation true art beautiful works of art husband and wife great tour
Reviewed 26 March 2018

My husband and I were traveling the Enchanted Circle in New Mexico and came upon The Enchanted Circle Pottery which was open even though it was off season and before 10. We were very kindly welcomed in my both JoAnne and her husband, Kevin. They have a HUGE pottery. JoAnne proceeded to explain how they create their beautiful pieces while we watched Kevin work on the wheel. She showed us the wood fire kiln which they built themselves and explained to us how it is used. She then led us into her home/gallery to see the many gorgeous finished pieces of art. These were of all sizes, shapes, and prices. When we get to the area again, we will definitely visit The Enchanted Circle Pottery.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

From the wood fired kiln, to the unique pottery and even Kevin and Jo, it was simply wonderful. They were very receptive; entertained the kids and welcomed us into their world. A must stop on the circle.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Kevin and Jo make amazing pottery/artwork and it is definitely worth the trip from Taos! They use a unique wood firing burning process that makes each piece unique and special. Kevin and Jo are also wonderful hosts and will answer any questions you have about their work or Taos.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 27 January 2018

We were driving The Enchanted Circle of New Mexico with a visiting friend when we drove past the Enchanted Circle Pottery studio. We decided to turn around and visit, as a new adventure, not really knowing what to expect. We were not disappointed, it is a magical place!

We were greeted by the artists who gave us a personal tour of their workshop & kiln before taking us to their store. We felt like being in a candy store - going from one piece to another wanting to have it all. We ended up staying a while and buying several pieces which to this day we love to use constantly in our kitchen.

This was a very memorable visit and we are all so happy that we stopped. Our visiting friend was enchanted and also bought several pieces she has taken back to Germany! This is a must return to visit for us and we will highly recommend this enchanting pottery workshop.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited the studio this week. We were greeted by the artists who provided a personal tour and experience! We highly recommend Enchanted Circle Pottery if you are looking for unique, one of a kind pieces! This will definitely be a return spot for us.

Date of experience: December 2017