“Favorite Drinking Hole”

Taos Mesa Brewing Taos Tap Room
Ranked #21 of 135 Restaurants in Taos
Price range: USD 5 - USD 25
Description: Taos Mesa Brewing Town Tap Room features craft beer from our brewery and an inspired wood fired pizza menu! Prost!
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

I’m not one much for bars, but I do love this spot in town. They have awesome beer; we had the Oktoberfest blend which was perfect for this time of year. There were a lot of tasty ale options on the menu. Our waitress was kind and attentive. My friend and I split the cauliflower skillet & beet salad; both were delicious. We bought a growler to go!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 26 October 2018

Known for great pizza and we enjoyed it. Were able to watch some sports on tv while we ate delicious pizza. Good food.

Reviewed 19 October 2018

Over 20 beer selections on tap and amazing pizza. I really believe that their Scottish Ale is the best that I have ever experienced and the pizza is the best in Taos. Sometimes the Pizza can be a bit spicy for my wimpy tongue so I make sure to ask for no chili oil, no vinaigrette, and no hot peppers.

Reviewed 18 October 2018

We started with the heirloom tomato appetizer and it was delicious. The pizza was fantastic! Service was friendly and excellent.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Being from NYC, I hold pizza in a place of sacred objects.

After a bit of a mis-fire on our first pie, they nailed it down on the second! The service was killer and the brews are some of the best in the area.