I had a fantastic time at Kambaku. The management made a big effort to put a personal touch to each guest's visit. The food was amazing and every meal was a treat, including the magical bush braai one night for dinner. The only thing that could have been better was the game viewing -- it's a bit hit or miss in this part of the park. Of course, the lodge has no control over this. All in all, a lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kambaku Safari Lodge is nestled in the heart of the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, which can be found within the world renowned Greater Kruger National Park.The camp is well situated in this unspoilt natural wilderness area, home to an astonishing array of animals including the Big 5. Kambaku provides the ultimate escape from busy schedules, with eight well appointed thatched chalets overlooking our own private waterhole.Attracting guests from around the world, Kambaku offers superior standards in all of our facilities yet always maintaining a high level of environmental consciousness. Our dedicated staff will cater to the individual needs of our guests making for a truly memorable stay. With scrumptious bush cuisine in a relaxed, rustic setting our guests can truly unwind and immerse themselves in the restorative powers of nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, South African Hotels, Agoda, Hotelopia and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Kambaku Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kambaku Safari Hotel Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Kambaku Safari Lodge South Africa/Timbavati Private Nature Reserve