Having spent 8 nights of mobile tented camping in Botswana (which was fantastic), Shindzela was a welcome accommodation! The atmosphere of the camp was friendly, casual, and all of the staff were very attentive. Enjoyed sitting on the front porch of our tent, and the capability of having wifi at our tent was an added bonus! Food was plentiful and very good! Our guide Johan was excellent, and did his very best, with the help of tracker Geoffrey, to find us the best in animal sighting. A lovely camp and great bush experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shindzela is an authentic tented bush camp situated in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, greater Kruger National Park. The camp accommodates a maximum of 16 guests and is unfenced, making it very much part of the wilderness. Shindzela is not built by an award winning architect, nor is it furnished by an interior designer. What you will find though, is a comfy bed, freshly laundered linen, and décor from local crafters and artists. Shindzela is a comfortable/rustic tented bush camp, where you can relax, enjoy our warm hospitality and immerse yourself in the African wilderness. We love our informal, relaxed atmosphere. Each safari tent is built on wooden decks, and has their own en-suite shower/toilet and hand basin. The camp also has a swimming pool and overlooks our little watering hole, from where you can watch animals come down to drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Shindzela Tented Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shindzela Tented Safari Camp Hotel Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Shindzela Tented Camp South Africa/Timbavati Private Nature Reserve