“Clean and Convenient”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Visited here twice on a recent trip. On the first stop, excellent service and a good meal were great. On the next day, a different server forgot about us, and we would up leaving and going elsewhere. All in all, an excellent place, and we would visit here again when in the area.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Our club sandwich was delicious, but the understaffed waiters had trouble getting what was needed to the table. They were working as hard as they could! I'm sure it's not this way all the time. Typical Denny's!

1  Thank bevhearn
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Our group could not find a restaurant that could accommodate all 8 of us around 7 PM. We saw the beautifully decorated Denny’s Diner and said, “what the heck”.
The staff was friendly, attentive and ALL the food was better than any of us imagined. Well done Denny’s!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

The diner theme is good, the service is good, but the price is STEEP. I had a bowl of oatmeal and two poached eggs for $9.31 plus tip - $11.17. I'll be skipping Denny's in the future.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

How can a restaurant not have containers for take out? I wanted a bowl of chicken noodle soup (3.99). Gordon said "sorry we only have cup containers". Those were $2.99 each,so I paid $2 more for cups of salty broth. I asked for plastic ware and Gordon said "we don't have any but you can ask at your hotel. Catsup? Nope. This place should close down.