“Denny's - America's Diner”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 February 2018

The diner theme is good, the service is good, but the price is STEEP. I had a bowl of oatmeal and two poached eggs for $9.31 plus tip - $11.17. I'll be skipping Denny's in the future.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

How can a restaurant not have containers for take out? I wanted a bowl of chicken noodle soup (3.99). Gordon said "sorry we only have cup containers". Those were $2.99 each,so I paid $2 more for cups of salty broth. I asked for plastic ware and Gordon said "we don't have any but you can ask at your hotel. Catsup? Nope. This place should close down.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Had blueberry cakes, over easy eggs, stick sausage-
The cakes were a bit overdone, the eggs were 'fried' sausage didn't have much flavor
No apple juice.
Guest had beef stew plate. Tasted good BUT some of veggies were cold!
Not the Denny's of old.
Service was superb.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We enjoy the Fit Fare menu at Denny's and were glad to find this location in Ruidoso. The building looks like the old style diner being bright metal and all. The waitress was very pleasant and we enjoyed talking with her. Being mid-afternoon we were the only customers at that time. Our order was taken promptly and came out soon after. The restaurant appeared to be very clean and tidy. We enjoyed the meal. The restaurant is next door to a motel (I do not recall the name) but parking was adequate. Being on I-70, use caution pulling in and out. Enjoy your meal.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Been here many times, always nice. Eat at least once every time in this city. Easy to find. Cute building.