All reviews on stilts safari experience game drives canvas walls solar panels unique experience other guests mosquito net wild dogs south africa stayed two nights amazing place our honeymoon on foot welcome drink wonderful stay plunge pool
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Safaring in n'thambo tree camp gives an unforgettable and unique experience for life. The entire saff, since the arrival, takes care of every small detail. Tracker and rangers exceptional and competent. I recommend it to everyone!

1  Thank Fabio N
Reviewed 4 September 2017

My partner and I stayed at nThambo as part of a 16 day safari. I must say it was absolutely stunning here and we loved every minute of our 2 night stay, our only regret was that it wasn't longer. The tree houses were perfect, clean and tidy. Staff friendly and helpful, food superb, my partner is Gluten Intolerant and he was catered for to perfection.
Isaak our Guide was fabulous and knowledgeable, and we had our first sighting of a leopard here which was an emotional moment for both my partner and myself.
There are only 5 tree houses here so only 10 guests in total which makes it more personal. We were the only English but the entire group got on really well and it was with heavy hearts that we had to leave.
This camp is a must for anyone going on a safari, you will not be disappointed :)

2  Thank kimspence57
Reviewed 20 August 2017

nThambo is a superb location with the tree tents overlooking a waterhole with animals visiting. Nadia and the staff run a really efficient organisation and the food cannot be the faulted. The rooms are excellently fitted out and are a bit of luxury in the tree tops.
We had two different teams of guides/spotters, our first two days were with Ray and Adi. The worked really hard and found some great animal sightings including the mother hyena suckling two pups at the side of the road and several rhinos. On our last drives we had Michele and Isaak. The highlight had to be Isaak coming to breakfast after our drive to say " If you want to eat quickly we can go back out to see a leopard!"
I have never seen a table empty as quickly, the leopard was truly beautiful.
If you have chance to stay at nThambo take it with both hands.

2  Thank MarkP100
Reviewed 18 August 2017

It was a wonderful stay in the Treecamp. The staff dis everything possible to make it an unforgettable experience. My gratitude for this goes to Ray (Ranger), Edi (Tracker) and off course Manager Nadia with whom a had great talks, laughs and discussions. I can not praise nThambo Tree Camp enough. Great location, Great lodge, Wonderful game drives in which the ranger and tracker were able to show us the wildlife and also explained clearly on any questions you might have. Thanks again!!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

If you are considering a stay with nThambo Tree Camp, book it now! Do not wait. We could not have been more pleased. My husband and I have traveled a lot, but nothing compares to the hospitality, friendliness, knowledge and caring of their staff. We saw all of the big 5 and more! The food is great, the accommodations are out of this world, and you will fall in love with Africa.

My suggestion? 4 days & 3 nights - minimum. We did 3 days and 2 nights and it was too short!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family