“great value”

Ranked #13 of 23 Hotels in Ruidoso
plainview, tx
“great value”
Reviewed 24 May 2012

this was the second time we have stayed here. it's not 4 star, it's got some problems but our rooms were clean. can't comment on the pool because it was being repaired.the desk staff was friendly and very knowledgeable of the areas surrounding ruidoso. we did have a problem of being charged twice for the room on our credit card, but hopefully that has been resolved, awaiting next card statement to be sure. if it is i will not hold it against them and will recommend the hotel. if not another review will be forthcoming. you can't beat the rates, very economical......unless you get charged TWICE.....lol

Room Tip: we had room 130 . it was a good room
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
gm11356, Owner at Travelodge Ruidoso, responded to this review, 25 May 2012
Dear Sir/Madam, I am sorry to hear about your double charge. I think we have fixed it. But if not please call me personally at 575 937 1139( my cell no.). I will take care of it. But i appreciated your feedback and giving us good review and i would like to continue stay here.

Tejas Ganjawala

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
El Paso
Reviewed 22 May 2012

I love to stay in the back closer to the woods. I go during Motorcycle runs and I meet a lot of wonderful people at the Travellodge. Even when the place is full the area is quite, the rooms are clean, the beds are soft, the water is hot, everything works great the frig, micro, tv, and then in the morning I get a free breakfast. What more can I ask for. Thank You

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Bruceelpaso
gm11356, General Manager at Travelodge Ruidoso, responded to this review, 22 May 2012
Thank you for giving us positive review. We work hard to maintain quality of our product and guest satisfaction. I really appreciate feedback and i hope you continue to stay at my hotel.

El Paso, Texas
Reviewed 21 May 2012

Wow! Amazing place! I've stayed at hotels on retreats that weren't as nice as this place! Clean nicely remodeled rooms, big soft beds with big soft pillows, amazing breakfast (hot fresh waffles and coffee!), and all at a unbelievable rate! The best part is the front desk was expecting my arrival and treated me like I was staying in a 5 star hotel!

Room Tip: Excellent place for the price!
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank salemthegoddess

Lubbock
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Clean quiet room. Very friendly staff. Extremely comfortable beds. Close to shops and casinos. I also love being able to park right in front of my room! Great stay! will be back! :)

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MMSED
gm11356, General Manager at Travelodge Ruidoso, responded to this review, 27 April 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 23 April 2012

The room was clean, the bed very comfortable and the hotel quiet and safe. What the property gives up in sophistication, the owners make up with warmth and sincerity. They are genuinely concerned about their guest's stay. If you are looking for a value hotel, you cannot go wrong here. For what it is worth, there is a motorcycle repair facility across the street which helped immensely when I was there. The casino is very close as well, if you fancy a show, dinner or gaming.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo