“Best Vacation Ever”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
TV with Fireplace like heater
Hot tub
New Hot Tub being installed
New Hot Tub
New Hot tub going in place
FiFi loves the cabin
log cabin
Lodge cabin
vacation cabin in Ruidoso
Hot Tub
authentic log cabin
Guests at dinner across the street
FiFi says 'this is the place!'
Midtown (next street over)
Bear Carving
Carved Bears
Christmas Parade
Wine Festival at IOMG
Jake says 'I like it here'
Deck down by river
The cabin is furnished with a racoon!
Deer in the river are visible from the porch
Deer in the river are visible from the porch
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

joeyzana
Fort Worth, Texas
“Best Vacation Ever”
Reviewed 29 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

My wife and 2 kids had the best time! The Cabin is amazing and in the best location. Within minutes of walking distance to all the shops and restaurants. If you want to stay at an awesome place, relax enjoy the river and town you must stay here. The owner is very accommodating as well. We will definitely be back again and again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Saraz14
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed 22 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

My husband, 2 year old daughter, mother, and I stated at this lovely home for our trip to New Mexico! The house is so charming, I loved that the new appliances had a retro feel. It was also very clean! The master bedroom's (upstairs) access to the balcony was so nice, I enjoyed my coffee while listening to the stream below while sitting in the comfortable furniture outside. The hot tub was also lovely! The downstairs room with the twin beds was perfect for my mom who wanted her own space. The location of this property was SO CONVENIENT! We were able to walk anywhere on the main strip that we wanted to go but it was also very easy to drive to any other out of waking distance locations.

dlmurdoc
El Paso, Texas
“"Retro on the River Vaca"”
Reviewed 30 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

This is the second time my husband and I have rented this cabin. We also have friends who shared their find with us. I love the yard.....the river runs through it and there is a bench on the bank whereby one can sit and wait for the deer....which were abundant. My husband wouldn't get out of the Jacuzzi and spent his time bbqing and watching football. I would walk right into town to shop the specialty stores. We were also blessed by a surprise white Christmas. And, of course, the dogs came as well! I honestly, would never consider staying anywhere else.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jessica M
“Great location!”
Reviewed 11 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

My family and I loved staying at this cabin. It's in a great location with easy access to multiple shops and restaurants. Great if you're traveling with a dog as well. My dog loved the fenced-in yard and watching the deer!

Management Response
12 Dec 2016
Hi Jessica, I am just so happy that you guys had such a great time. It's nice being able to relax in the yard or hot tub while your four legged friend enjoys the area as well. It really is an amazing location. I'm glad you appreciated it and look forward to your return. -Reed
Dream5019...
“Great location”
Reviewed 16 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Great location and beautiful property. The teenagers loved having their own area downstairs too. Feels like you're in the country but you can walk everywhere and don't need to mess with a car.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing