“Perfect location for a rental”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
TV with Fireplace like heater
Hot tub
New Hot Tub being installed
New Hot Tub
New Hot tub going in place
FiFi loves the cabin
log cabin
Lodge cabin
vacation cabin in Ruidoso
Hot Tub
authentic log cabin
Guests at dinner across the street
FiFi says 'this is the place!'
Midtown (next street over)
Bear Carving
Carved Bears
Christmas Parade
Wine Festival at IOMG
Jake says 'I like it here'
Deck down by river
The cabin is furnished with a racoon!
Deer in the river are visible from the porch
Deer in the river are visible from the porch
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 44 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Lydialszy...
“Perfect location for a rental”
Reviewed 20 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This was an awesome deal! Great rental that gives you a taste of camping with the convenience of the main shopping street directly across from cabin. It was also centrally located in middle of strip. There was plenty of outdoor seating to hang out, the kitchen was stocked with everything needed to cook, small creek out back to drink coffee by in the am. This was easy to book. I would recommend this to my friends and family!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Julie C
Midland, Texas
“We adore it!”
Reviewed 16 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Beautiful and comfy property! All the luxuries and so convenient to everything! We had an amazing time and are planning our next trip back as we speak. LOVE, love,love this retro cabin!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
19 Jul 2016
Julie, I'm so glad that you had a great trip. It's a really special and wonderful place. I wish I was there right now! Hopefully I will be able to go next month. I'm getting tired of the 100 degree plus days in Austin! I hope you guys get a chance to go back really soon. -Reed
Nelda T
Amarillo, Texas
“Perfect on Rio”
Reviewed 10 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

The directions-easy. Arrived to see sunset through tall pines over peaks first night was so beautiful sitting on BR deck listening to river. Place is immaculate, host outstanding, took care of EVERYTHING I never thought of all I did wAS show up!
Comfortable bed, clean Everything, living room dining combo So roomy, Dishes, linens, appliances, tv with great satellite, PRIVATE, IN town center was Perfect.
Cool bunkhouse, NICE YARD, DECKS, HOT TUB.
We walked across street to burger place and pub and shopped local metal worker for a cool art piece....AWESOME.
We visited Fort Stanton, Capitan, Monjeau lookout, Ski apache, Bonito lake, Grindstone lake, Cloudcroft and area casinos.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: LOCATION-Attention to detail-cleanliness-Spacious
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
12 May 2016
Nelda, I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay. I have a wonderful team. I'm so thankful for my housekeeper and my maintenance man for keeping things top notch. The fact that you enjoyed your stay so much makes me so happy. I love sharing this special cabin in this magical location with all my friends that I meet and make through TripAdvisor and Flipkey. I hope you guys have a chance to return soon! Best Wishes - Reed
73Love2Tr...
Graham, Texas
“CLOSE TO EVERYTHING ”
Reviewed 13 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

This is our 4th stay here and we would not stay anywhere else. This cabin is tidy, the back porch is so relaxing. Close to everything in mid-town. Reed is amazing to work with and is very attentive to you needs. 5 starts aren't enough!!

Emily G
Austin, Texas
“Perfect getaway spot!”
Reviewed 9 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

This is my second time at the cabin. We just absolutely love it! Just a walk away from restaurants, shopping, bars. Your very own hot tub with a nice deck in the yard as well as a balcony deck! A short drive to the mountain for great skiing! AND it's ALL right on the river. You couldn't ask for much more!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing