other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
baglady10
San Antonio, Texas
“Could've been so wonderful...”
Reviewed 8 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

It's difficult to write this review. We had such a lovely time in New Mexico. This cabin has so many pluses--very cozy; covered deck with hot tub; two bedrooms with king-size beds in each room; washer and dryer; bbq pit (we did not use)--that I feel like I should be giving this a 5-star review. Unfortunately, the negatives were a little hard to overlook. First off, the one bathroom is tiny. So tiny that even my kids would hit their hips on the counter, trying to squeeze between it and the door. The other major issue was the cleanliness of the cabin. We found dried feces on the toilet seat (thank God we travel with wet wipes!) and there was human hair found on the beds. Made me wonder: did anyone clean this cabin recently? I would definitely recommend the management company look into using a different cleaning company.
With all this being said, we will be back. I'd stay in this cabin again. I would even recommend it to others. I would just recommend they travel with laundry detergent (to clean sheets) and bathroom cleaner. It was such a lovely vacation and the cabin itself is very warm.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: king-size beds
Liked least: cleanliness, size of bathroom
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
21 Jan 2015
Hello,
thank you for your review. I'm so sorry that the cabin's cleanliness was not good. I have spoken to housekeeping and went over your review with them. I assure you this is a serious issue and was not overlooked. The cabin is being inspected after housekeeping has finished cleaning it and I do believe the issue has been resolved.
Your input is appreciated. I will pass it on to the owner and maybe what we also need is a nice pedestal sink to free up some space it the bathroom.
Please come back and see us.
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed 20 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
22 Jul 2014
We appreciate your feedback as much as we do your patronage. My sincere apologies from all the staff at Cozy Cabins that you were not able to rest and relax during your visit.
I have discussed the issues at hand with the owner of the property, and I can assure you all the items mentioned are being addressed. Im looking forward to a new King size bed, and the sofa sleeper will have additional support added.
Housekeeping has been notified to leave a few extra trash-bags than the standard one per day, along with basic cleaning products. Maintenance has sprayed for wasps and will keep it on the radar for future wasps.
The towel inventory has been purged , and older ones have been retired.
Our Hot Tub properties are on a scheduled maintenance routine. When guests have been there after a number of consecutive days, it is routine to test the water's PH, chlorine, and other variables to ensure guests health and safety. Thanks for pointing out that the Hot Tub and other maintenance schedules can be a nuisance to the guests without a courtesy call before their arrival. We will start giving our guests a call before hand, so there are no surprises.
As for the carpet, it is fairly new, however being a pet friendly property it needs professional cleaning regularly, as it was cleaned today on schedule.
Upon hearing of the guests dissatisfaction and request to waive the $100.00 pet fee they were being charged for their two pets, for this stay, I went ahead and did just that during their stay, in order to make ammends.

This property has been a favorite for years, with many return guests, and with these improvements suggested by our guest, I'm looking forward to keeping our guests pleased with their stay!

Cozy Cabins
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing