“We'll be back!”
Review of Ponderosa Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ruidoso
Ponderosa Cabins
Reviewed 27 September 2016

If you're looking for super-fancy, keep looking. If you're satisfied with clean, comfy, competitive prices and a quiet place in the midst of busy Ruidoso, look no further. My husband and I stayed in one of the smaller cabins and found it perfectly adequate for the two of us. The beds are comfortable, the kitchen stocked. The owner is personable. An added bonus was a path that led to a walkway along the Rui Ruidoso, where we were treated to the sight of several deer. When we return to the area, we'll come back to the Ponderosa Cabins.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 September 2016

We first came to the Ponderosa cabins in the early 1970s....and we keep coming back. While these rustic cabins are located in town, you would never know it because they are in a wooded area near the river and are so quiet. The cabins have fire places and small kitchens and are stocked with everything you need from towels to dishes. The owner, Jules, is very friendly and went out of his way to accommodate us for a one night stay on a busy weekend.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

It is amazingly beautiful and quiet! Took my breath away and the cabins are very homey, I could definitely live in one. The owner is very pleasant and attentive. The Ponderosa Cabins is one of the best places I have ever stayed at!!! I definitely recommend the Ponderosa Cabins for anyone who wants a nice, beautiful, and quiet stay. Just amazing.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

My family and I came up for the weekend and we were simply amazed!!!! We stayed in cabin 10!! I walked in and it was just beautiful!!! Very clean, well stocked with towels, wash cloths, dishes, pots and pans, coffee maker, even filters!!! The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were a decent size!!! This cabin was so comfortable that you could live in it!!! The grounds that the cabins are located at are wonderful!!!! Very calm and beautiful!!!! Jules is amazing!!! You can really tell that he cares about each and everyone of his guests!!! I told him that he has a customer for life with me!!!! I would give this place more stars if I could!!!! Great job Jules!!!!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Had such a great stay. Jules was friendly and wanted to make sure that everything was fine. Cabin was clean and comfortable. I would not stay anywhere else in rudioso. Planning a return trip soon but for a much longer time. Quiet and rustic environment.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends