See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 September 2016

We first came to the Ponderosa cabins in the early 1970s....and we keep coming back. While these rustic cabins are located in town, you would never know it because they are in a wooded area near the river and are so quiet. The cabins have fire places and small kitchens and are stocked with everything you need from towels to dishes. The owner, Jules, is very friendly and went out of his way to accommodate us for a one night stay on a busy weekend.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

It is amazingly beautiful and quiet! Took my breath away and the cabins are very homey, I could definitely live in one. The owner is very pleasant and attentive. The Ponderosa Cabins is one of the best places I have ever stayed at!!! I definitely recommend the Ponderosa Cabins for anyone who wants a nice, beautiful, and quiet stay. Just amazing.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

My family and I came up for the weekend and we were simply amazed!!!! We stayed in cabin 10!! I walked in and it was just beautiful!!! Very clean, well stocked with towels, wash cloths, dishes, pots and pans, coffee maker, even filters!!! The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were a decent size!!! This cabin was so comfortable that you could live in it!!! The grounds that the cabins are located at are wonderful!!!! Very calm and beautiful!!!! Jules is amazing!!! You can really tell that he cares about each and everyone of his guests!!! I told him that he has a customer for life with me!!!! I would give this place more stars if I could!!!! Great job Jules!!!!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Had such a great stay. Jules was friendly and wanted to make sure that everything was fine. Cabin was clean and comfortable. I would not stay anywhere else in rudioso. Planning a return trip soon but for a much longer time. Quiet and rustic environment.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay in Cabin 14! It was the perfect size for us and our German Shepherd. The cabin was very clean and the shower had great pressure and water temperature. I also loved having a full kitchen. The owner was kind enough to lend me a casserole pan when I couldn't find one in the cabin. Though cabin 14 is very small, it was so much fun! I felt like we were living in one of those tiny houses that are so popular right now. We always looked forward to coming "home" to our cabin. We also liked that we were able to walk to the shops on Suddarth from our cabin or take a walk on the trail that is by our cabin. It was the best of both worlds. Thanks for an amazing stay!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple