USD 138
USD 44
Budget Inn(Roswell)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
USD 53
Rodeway Inn Roswell(Roswell)(Great Value!)
USD 72
RodewayInn
USD 70
Priceline
Free cancellation until 04/08
USD 55
USD 165
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsroom was cleandog parkwafflesindoor poolthe main streetsausagenice hotelstayed one nightstay there againstaff was very friendlyroad tripnice staynew mexicoa great place to stayomeletfree breakfastparking lot
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

We chose this hotel in Roswell because it is recently updated and is one block off the main road (285). It was a little quieter. For similar prices to other hotels we were able to get a suite with a separate bedroom. Having 2 tvs was great to keep the peace in the family after many hours in the car. The breakfast was fine.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
LQmanager, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Thank You for your comments regarding your stay here in Roswell. I am pleased you stayed with us and enjoyed our newly renovated property. Again, Thank You and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

We stayed here while traveling back East. This is one of the nicer LaQuinta's we have stayed at. Very pleasant staff, courteous and helpful. Room was very comfortable. Although bathroom was a bit small, everything worked well. Breakfast was good, as was the coffee. Would stay again. Pet friendly too. :)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Thank You for your kind words regarding your stay with us here in Roswell. We always appreciate feedback from valued guests good or bad. In your case, I was pleased you had a great stay.
Again, Thank You

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The a/c unit would not cool the room so they moved us to another room. Still the ac unit would not cool. It was after11:30pm so I left it alone and told the desk clerk. She said the manager would call me, an I never received a call. Poor service, will not check in there again. This is 2 for 2 for la Quinta striking out.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

I personally apologize for me not contacting you. I was informed of the problem you encountered during your stay with us. Sarah informed me she spoke with you and she relayed the information to me. Your number an folio was buried beneath paper work and I failed to contact you. Again I apologize and I will contact you personally.
Again, I do apologize.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Loved it beds were so comfortable.. it was a wonderful stay ...felt like home .. i would definitely recommend this hotel to others who are traveling or just looking to get away to for the day.. this is the place..

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

We really appreciate your comments regarding the beds. We have many guests comment about the comfort of our beds. Also Thank You for your high recommendation for our Hotel.
Again Thank You.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

The staff was great with us in every way. They were sharp, attentive, and friendly. The room and accommodations were very clean. Breakfast was broad enough to get what we needed on the go. I highly recommend this La Quinta to others. We'll be staying again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQmanager, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Thank You for your feedback regarding your stay with us.
We always appreciate feedback from guests that inform us how we are doing.
Again, Thank You and we hope to see you again.