All reviews front desk hotel restaurant great hotel other hotels new mexico stay there again great customer service north side parking lot indoor pool in town long drive coffee maker road trip main street comfort suites ray
Reviewed 19 June 2015

staff was friendly and efficient. In particular, the young woman at the desk in AM was very helpful. We were here for two days in June. Rooms clean and comfortable beds.
Dinner in the hotel restaurant was very good, and service was fine. Breakfast isn't free, but it's a good restaurant right in the hotel.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Justin R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2015

Dear Dan W,

Thank you so much for staying with us. I'm very happy to see that our front desk staff was very efficient, friendly, and that you enjoyed our great hotel. We all here at Holiday Inn hope to see you again in the near future.

Justin R

Reviewed 18 June 2015

We stayed 3 nights here in September 2014 and it was great! Fairly new hotel, clean, really nice staff, the girls at the reception were very helpful! Loved the cappuccino machine at the reception! Good idea! We had dinner in the restaurant downstairs at night and the burgers were really good! Also, the waiters were super nice too so it turned to be a very pleasant stay, in spite of the flood rains we experienced that week in Roswell! This hotel turned it around for us! Good surprise!

Date of stay: September 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Svetlana Phoenix,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Holiday Inn Roswell! Great to see that you enjoyed our facility and that every thing was good with your stay. Also the restaurant is great and I'm happy you gave it a try and enjoyed it. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 22 May 2015

Outstanding property, exceptional staff. Stayed here 2 years ago immediately after this property first opened and enjoyed it immensely. Nothing’s changed - possibly the staff were even more accommodating. The only negative - and this is not the fault or under the control of the hotel, was the road work being. This required having to U-turn when approaching the hotel from Roswell. It was a right PITA. Otherwise, great stay!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Justin R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2015

Dear Jules V,

Thank you for staying with us again recently, and for awesome review. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff was accommodating to you and you enjoyed your stay. I do also apologize for the construction in front of the hotel. We do hope to see you back in the near future.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

Obviously fairly new, everything was clean and orderly. Comfortable room with nice beds and TV. We took advantage of sitting outside on some patio furniture and getting my bare feet in some wonderfully green plush grass!
Staff was fantastic and I realized after leaving that I had left a valuable item behind. They searched for it, found it and returned a call to me to let me know, they arranged to have it Fed-ex'd to my home (at my expense, but soooo worth it). That is great customer service.
Also, I have to mention the "To Our Guests" message on our door was the kindest thing I have seen in years of traveling. I was overwhelmed at the mission statement of this Holiday Inn and because of it they get the highest rating I have ever given any establishment!! Thank You for your Hospitality!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 May 2015

I stayed 5 nights here and it was great. The staff (Kim and Susie) were very friendly. It is 2 years old so it is new and clean. The restaurant is good and the lobby has coffee 24/7. I got a good rate that included breakfast by speaking to Sheila the manager. I had an issue with my room and Justin moved me right away. The only negative is construction in front of the hotel and construction on the bridge nearby, you can't turn into the parking lot if traveling North, you have to go up and make a U turn.

Room tip: Back of hotel has view of Mountains in the distance and farm land, front is construction of car wash :(
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Justin R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2015

Dear Ohtodd,

Thank you for your kind words regarding our hotel. I'm so happy to see that Kim, Susie, Sheila, and I were very helpful and friendly to you. I'm happy to see that you enjoyed our restaurant and lobby areas. I do apologize for the inconvenience of the construction up in front of the hotel. We all look forward to your return.